Welcome to the electronic financial disclosure filing system. Thank you for taking this opportunity to
familiarize yourself with this process.
If at any time you need help, or if you cannot remember if you have an account or your username and/or password, please call the office at 410-260-7770.
- Click "Set Up Account Now." Enter your name and email address. Within
a few minutes, you will receive an email with your User ID (which cannot be changed)
and a randomly selected password (8 characters, 6 of which are letters and 2 of
which are either numbers or symbols or a combination of the two).
- Once you have logged in, the first step will be to enter your Account Information.
(Agency name, address, position, etc.)
- Click on "Start Application." (Application refers to Statement.) You
are always filing for the previous calendar year.
- Select the correct form: Form #1 for State employees and Candidates for office during election
years, Form #19 for Legislators, and Form #2 for Board or Commission members.
- Answer ALL questions for EACH Schedule.
- To go back to any Schedules, use the left hand column. If you have more than one entry, you will
see several "Items" under that Schedule.
- After all questions have been answered select "Verify Application."
If there are any unanswered questions or problems, a list of those will appear. Click on those Schedules
and answer the questions with the red asterisk (*). Click "Verify Application" again.
- The last step is to "SUBMIT" application/statement.
- Click "Start Application." REMINDER: You are always filing for the
previous calendar year.
- All information from the previous year's filing is saved. If you need to make any changes,
use the left hand column to click on the appropriate Schedule and make the necessary
- You may file "Amendments" to previous filings at any time. Click here for instructions.
- Click "VERIFY" application/statement, then
Public Ethics Law § 15-205(d) requires training for public officials on the requirements of the
Ethics Law within 6 months of filling a position that has been identified as having to file financial
disclosure statements. Anyone added to the financial disclosure filing list after September 30, 1999,
is required to take the mandatory training.
The training link is located below "History" in the upper left-hand side of the screen. Be sure to
finish the entire training session to get a certificate and to ensure the training requirement is met.
You can stop the training at the END of any chapter and return to the point you stopped to view the
remaining chapters. The training should take 1 1/2 to 2 hours to complete.
To see statements you filed over the past several years, click on "History" in the column to the left and
choose the appropriate year.
If your filings are up to date, you may start on your "current" year's filing at any time but you will
not be able to submit it until after January 1.